TEQUILA TASTING – CATERING VILLA SERVICES
There’s more than one type of tequila and they’re not just for margaritas. So how is one tequila different from another? There’s only one way to tell: tequila tasting with our tequila expert. As with fine wine, quality tequila is a drink to be savored like cognac or brandy. A quality tequila does not need lime and salt, which dull the flavor, but benefits instead from cinnamon and orange, which enhance it. Tequila tasting combines various small but important details to make the flavor pop in your palate.
Salt&SugarCo your catering in Cabo San Lucas offers a premium selection of tequilas in our tequila tastings “Tequila included”
Five Tequila Categories
- Blanco or Plata (white or silver): young tequila, clear color, robust flavor; good for mixed drinks and shots.
- Joven or Oro (young or gold): not aged, light gold color, smoother flavor; good for mixed drinks and shots.
- Reposado (rested or aged): aged between 2 months and 1 year, most popular tequila type, golden color, slightly smoother flavor; good for mixed drinks and shots.
- Añejo (aged or vintage): aged between 1 and 3 years, amber color, exceptional quality and smooth flavor; best consumed neat, chilled, and sipped like brandy.
- Extra Añejo (ultra aged or mature): aged a minimum of 3 years, dark amber color, superior quality and a smooth, complex flavor; best consumed neat, chilled, and sipped like cognac.
#cateringincabosanlucas #cateringincabo #weddingcateringincabo #privatechefincabo
#weddingcatering #tequilatasting #saltandsugar_co #cateringservices #chefservices